About this course
This course maps to the 70-482 exam.
Windows Azure is required or used as part of the lab for this course, which may not be available in all countries. Please check with your Microsoft training provider that this cloud service is available in your area. Training Providers please reference the course setup guide for more details.
At course completion
- Add animations and transitions in a Windows Store app to improve the user experience.
- Localize the Windows Store app UI.
- Brand the Windows Store app and improve the loading experience with a splash screen.
- Use various storage mechanisms, choose a suitable caching strategy for their Windows Store app, and use advanced file access methods.
- Create custom controls, extend templated controls, and create and consume WinMD components.
- Implement the Print and Settings contracts and the Play To API.
- Work with the Push Notification Service (WNS).
- Capture media with the camera and microphone.
- Create and consume background tasks.
- Discover device capabilities, interact with devices, and act upon sensor data.
- Implement Windows Store trial licensing and in-app purchasing and advertising.
- Understand how to manage Windows authentication and web authentication in Windows Store apps.
- Diagnose problems and monitor application behavior by using tracing and profiling tools and APIs.
- Students 0 estudiante
- Max Students10
- Duration40 hour
- Skill levelall
- Re-take courseN/A
0.00 average based on 0 ratings