AZ-301T04-A: Designing an Infrastructure Strategy
Acerca de este curso
Learn how to Describe DNS and IP strategies for VNETs in Azure, compare connectivity options for ad-hoc and hybrid connectivity, distribute network traffic across multiple loads using load balancers, and design a hybrid connectivity scenario between cloud and on-premise.
Perfil de audiencia
Successful Cloud Solutions Architects begin this role with practical experience with operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, billing, and networking.
Al término del curso
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe various patterns pulled from the Cloud Design Patterns.
- Distribute network traffic across multiple loads using load balancers.
- Design a hybrid connectivity scenario between cloud and on-premise.
- Design an availability set for one or more virtual machines.
- Describe the differences between fault and update domains.
- Author a VM Scale Set ARM template.
- Students 0 estudiante
- Max Students1000
- Duration1 day
- Skill levelall
- Re-take courseN/A
Curriculum está vacío
0.00 average based on 0 ratings