AZ-301T02-A: Designing a Data Platform Solution
Acerca de este curso
Learn to Compare and contrast various database options on Azure, identify data streaming options for large-scale data ingest, and identify longer-term data storage options.
Perfil de audiencia
Successful Cloud Solutions Architects begin this role with practical experience with operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, billing, and networking.
Al término del curso
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Determine the ideal pricing option for Azure Storage based on a solution’s requirements.
- Identify performance thresholds for the Azure Storage service.
- Determine the type of Storage blobs to use for specific solution components.
- Use the Azure Files service for SMB operations.
- Identify solutions that could benefit from the use of StorSimple physical or virtual devices.
- Compare and contrast monitoring services for applications, the Azure platform, and networking.
- Design an alert scheme for a solution hosted in Azure.
- Select the appropriate backup option for infrastructure and data hosted in Azure.
- Automate the deployment of future resources for backup recovery or scaling purposes.
- Students 0 estudiante
- Max Students1000
- Duration1 day
- Skill levelall
- Re-take courseN/A
Curriculum está vacío
0.00 average based on 0 ratings