20483C | Programming in C#
About this course
This course is not designed for students who are new to programming; it is targeted at professional developers with at least one month of experience programming in an object-oriented environment.
At course completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Describe the core syntax and features of Visual C#.
• Create methods, handle exceptions, and describe the monitoring requirements of large-scale applications.
• Implement the basic structure and essential elements of a typical desktop application.
• Create classes, define and implement interfaces, and create and use generic collections.
• Use inheritance to create a class hierarchy and to extend a .NET Framework class.
• Read and write data by using file input/output and streams, and serialize and deserialize data in different formats.
• Create and use an entity data model for accessing a database and use LINQ to query data.
• Access and query remote data by using the types in the System.Net namespace and WCF Data Services.
• Build a graphical user interface by using XAML.
• Improve the throughput and response time of applications by using tasks and asynchronous operations.
• Integrate unmanaged libraries and dynamic components into a Visual C# application.
• Examine the metadata of types by using reflection, create and use custom attributes, generate code at runtime, and manage assembly versions.
• Encrypt and decrypt data by using symmetric and asymmetric encryption.
- Students 0 estudiante
- Max Students10
- Duration40 hour
- Skill levelall
- Re-take courseN/A
0.00 average based on 0 ratings